Mario and Luigi 2 Mario and Luigi 2

Another Chill Media Masterpiece

Not quite as good as the first one, but that movie still kicked ass. You should just make this into a whole series. I laugh so much when people in reviews want fight scenes. This is comedy, not action. Anyway, great job. I hope to see more.

Jesus Christ in Swim Meet Jesus Christ in Swim Meet

Short, sweet, and to the point.

Just how I like it. Might be hard to grasp for some of the unreligious folk I have following me around, but I found it humurous. At first I thought it was going to be very offensive, but it was just harmless humor. FIFEN

Battlefield Mini Battlefield Mini

Nothing beats the original...

but you came pretty damn close. The only problem I see is the way the sticks walk, which you could fix if you just had those frams in a movie clip and tweened it, and maybe raised the frame rate a little. Meh. Anyway, I liked it a lot. FIFEN

TvP responds:

Awsome, thanks!

When I first started flash I used the default 12 FPS. Then with the TSitS CS series I moved to 15-18. This iw my first and highest FPS at 20! So it will get some getting used to before I can move to the dreaded 25. Lolz!

FFEC Episode 1 FFEC Episode 1

I love your sense of humor

No. Really. Feel free to die. Right now
Can I shit in your mouth?

At first I thought it would be a ripoff of 8-bit theatre, but it really isn't...well, maybe...sorta. But it's still pretty damn funny

Worms: Automatic V2.0 Worms: Automatic V2.0

Damn, thats good

Your first version of this got me hooked on LTJ, and now it's even better! Great job again! Definitley the best Worms movie on NG.

DaNcE tImE: SE DaNcE tImE: SE

AWESOME!

Blah clock, that ruled. I know its just a bunch of clocks doing the same thing over and over again, for any idiots that would like to point that out to ake me sound stupid, but I thought that it was good. The animation was smooth, and I like the way they moved around and...stuff...you should definitley do another one. By the wat, what is that song?

BLAHBLAHA responds:

ty, i might make another one

***THE FINAL FUZZ*** ***THE FINAL FUZZ***

HAHAHAHA

That was the best episode yet! I don't know how you fixed my sisters va, i thought it was pretty bad, but oh well. That rocked! HAHAHA. Damn, that was funny. And the animation was awesome too...yup, FIVE!

Cat Stapler 16 Cat Stapler 16

People need to lighten up

The way one of those tigers moved made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair. I'm easily amused. But anyway, yeah, It's good, but I'd suggest moving onto something else.

Damn, for a bunch of tweens, this is really good

NGTTVII Group A NGTTVII Group A

That's AWESOME!

And thirt3en is in it! It's automatically good! Great animation!

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

HAHAHAHA

I'm gonna put this in the rock cutting machine, the machine that cuts rocks for no reason.

You're always funny, Knox. I'll definitley buy that...thing...you're making